That’s the word for this week.
- Tuesday afternoon our daughter graduates from cosmetology school.
- Wednesday is its usual busy self
- Thursday I drive with DearDaughter to go take her State certification exam 90 minutes away. Leave at 7:00 AM. DearHusband and DearSon will be loading oodles of jumble for the missions team garage sale on
- Friday evening, when the missions team will be sorting the stuff
- Saturday is the huge, big, impossibly eclectic garage sale
And then we start again on Sunday.
I am posting a spring photo of my apple tree, blooming and fresh. Reality is not so. It’s cold. It’s windy. It’s interminable. The apple tree is to remind me that there is a spring and it is coming.