Stephensmustang nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Elizabeth.
I’m a rebel and I will follow all five rules, except for rules 3 to 5, because a) I’m a party pooper and 2. I don’t know many other bloggers and finally, I don’t usually do these things at all, but because it’s you, Elizabeth, and you are precious to me, I will sort of/kind of do it.
1. Thank the person who nominated you (check)
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you. (see below)
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award. (Nah.)
4. Write the same amount of (should be number of!) questions for the bloggers you have nominated (cancelled by not doing number 3).
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated (ditto).
My questions from Elizabeth:
Q: If you could have any job, what would it be and why? A: I would be a researcher; because I love finding information and answers and then spinning them into a coherent new form.
Q: Introvert or extrovert? A: I’m an extroverted introvert. The parts others are allowed to see are colorful and flamboyant and the real me is rarely offered to anyone.
Q: What is your favorite movie or television show and why? A: This one is very hard. The first thought is “Fiddler on the Roof”, a movie that I have loved since I was about fifteen, identifying with different characters as I age.
Q: Camping or hotel? A: In my mind it’s glamping, a kind of glorious indoor/outdoor lovely thing with clean sheets and chandeliers and gourmet food. In reality, hotel.
Q: Type of music or artist most often enjoyed? A: I’m using the words “most often” as the operational phrase. Thus, International House of Prayer’s worship music.
There you have it.